On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 07:42:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SnoozeMaster 1.1 submitted Apr 2, 2013  (Read 11530 times)
Adam
Administrator

« on: April 02, 2013, 08:35:13 am »

Thanks for all the feedback!  We've just submitted SM v1.1 and here's a preview of the fixes and new features.  Apple appears to be taking about 10 days to "Review" apps before they hit the App Store, so hopefully it will be up in a little over a week.

What's new in version 1.1:
- Added support for Reminders.
- Added ability to open an event in the Calendar or Reminders app -- "View" button.
- Will now display alerts for alarms that occurred while the computer was asleep or after a startup when computer was off. (SnoozeMaster needs to be running when the computer is put to sleep or shutdown).
- Added option to "Dismiss All" when multiple alarms are queued for display (click on alert window then hold down Option key).
- Added listing of 10 upcoming alarms.
- Reduced the overall size of the alert.
- Improved event fetching mechanism. Faster and reduces CPU usage.
- Fixed crash when system couldn't read certain events. Will now gracefully ignore them.
- Fixed accidentally dismissing notification alert if hitting the spacebar when the notification shows.
- Notification alert no longer steals focus from other applications.

dooney

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:00:32 pm »

These improvements sound great!
texas_swift

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 04:24:58 pm »

Not stealing focus will be awesome!

I just recommended this to all the Mac people at my office because of that change.
marklemac

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 06:02:15 am »

v1.3, I'm still finding that after a certain period, I get no calendar notifications again. I do hear my mac beep, but nothing appears on the screen.  very frustrating, just as well my iPhone is reminding me.

Are there any future updates due soon ?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 08:17:43 am »

We have submitted v1.4 to Apple, but as usual they are taking their sweet time.  You'd think after all these years that they could do their "reviews" faster than 1 or 2 weeks.  Very frustrating.  Sad

We are hoping that it should be any day now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: