On-Core Software
October 19, 2019, 12:02:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great app, But  (Read 5084 times)
WalterD

« on: February 09, 2013, 08:40:42 pm »

I have been usein Time Master's for quit awhile now. This app has Everything I need want. I'm still having such a hard time getting things to work together when I try an invoice it seems like the expence and customer don't get put on the same invoice. IDK,
I feel that I am pretty coumputer savy and figure things out like this but still have problems. I must say I have used it and billed with it and after fussing around for about an hour I finally get it the way I need it but I'm sure it's alot eaiser than what I do. Adam is also for helpful at getting back on any questions or problems. I'm just looking so forward to the day it all comes together.
 Anybody else having a hard time figuring things out Huh?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 10:14:02 pm »

Do you use the "Auto Invoice" or do you create the Manually?  The key thing with Expenses is that that they *must* be marked as "Reimbursable" (checkmark on that line).  That can easily be overlooked.  As long as it is the same client, it can be added to the same invoice.  I have not heard of anyone else with that issue.  Sorry.
CamKrist

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 08:43:09 am »

Similar matter has already been discussed at yahoo answers. I can post the link if needed

Don't waste your time if you want to find excellent term papers writing service, order here http://prime-essay.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: