On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 10:29:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Export receipt photos?  (Read 5096 times)
soundersfcfan

« on: July 02, 2012, 12:52:56 pm »

Hi. LOVE the receipt photo and post processing option. But I'm wondering how I can export the photos. I've since thrown away the originals so I'm hoping there is a way to have the photos somehow so I can send them to our bookkeeper to use in our invoicing process.
J
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 03:53:55 pm »

Just turn on the option to attach the receipts to the Report that you email.  Setup -> Reports -> Include Receipts.  Just tap on the row to add the "checkmark" and it will include the photos.
soundersfcfan

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 07:16:20 pm »

I had done that already. Do I have to use a certain format (I currently use CSV) and set a certain field to include in the report in order to see the photos in the report I send via email?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 05:16:24 pm »

It looks that way.  We currently do not have the receipt attachments in the email when you only have CSV.  I don't remember if we had any specific reason or not, so we will likely enable that in the next version of Time Master.  For now you would have to turn on "HTML and CSV".
soundersfcfan

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 05:50:31 pm »

Thank you! With the HTML option turned on, the email included a combined PDF with all the receipt photos. Very slick! Love this product all around. Nice work!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: