On-Core Software
September 20, 2019, 07:33:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get time entries to show up on time sheet  (Read 4479 times)
bconers

« on: June 17, 2012, 10:52:34 am »

I purchased time Master several weeks ago and cannot get it to work properly to import to quickbooks. I am a contractor looking to import time entries for Jobs and was thrilled to find time Master, an app that could integrate with Quickbooks, without having to pay a ridiculous monthly fee that QB wants to charge to use their App. It works great on my iPhone to record the data, but i cannot get it to get the data into the timesheet. I have gone through the videos and this forum and tried checking and unchecking items, etc. with no success. I tried setting myself up as a new employee and that didn't work either. What am I missing.
Thanks
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 07:00:05 pm »

Hello

I purchased time Master several weeks ago and cannot get it to work properly to import to quickbooks. I am a contractor looking to import time entries for Jobs and was thrilled to find time Master, an app that could integrate with Quickbooks, without having to pay a ridiculous monthly fee that QB wants to charge to use their App. It works great on my iPhone to record the data, but i cannot get it to get the data into the timesheet. I have gone through the videos and this forum and tried checking and unchecking items, etc. with no success. I tried setting myself up as a new employee and that didn't work either. What am I missing.
Thanks

Are you using the Mac or Windows version of QuickBooks?

If you're using the Mac version, you'll need to download TimeBridge (http://on-core.com/timemaster/tm_quickbooks.php). It's a shareware application you can try for free for 15 days (and if you decide you like it, you can purchase it for a one time $5 fee). The Mac version of Quickbooks does not directly import timers, this is a limitation from Intuit, not TimeMaster. TimeBridge works around that limitation.

If you're using the Windows version, you should just be able to import the IIF file and it should just work. Make sure you're using the Import IIF file option, not the Import Time Records (or similar) option.

If you still cannot make it work, please contact us through our support email, and we'll be happy to verify the IIF file and try to diagnose what's the problem. We have a lot of users using the Quickbooks integration without a problem. I'm sure we can help you get up and running.

Ernesto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: