On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 09:49:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iCal feature request!  (Read 3259 times)
DickyFader

« on: May 20, 2012, 03:39:34 am »

Dear Sirs, You finally got iCal integration, Thanks. But, is it how possible to change what information is displayed. The 'Title' field has the 'Client' name, could this be 'Project' or even 'Task' or maybe even all three.
I know that this information can be seen in the reference box but you need to select the 'event' to see it.

One final request that I would love is a simple 'Copy', when implemented this function would take all details of the entry and simple assign it to a new day ( from the date picker). So a entry to 'Mix TV Program 10:00 till 18:00 Monday 20th', could very simply become Mix TV Program 10:00 till 18:00 Wednesday 22nd'.
As I know in advance what jobs I'm doing I tend to add 'jobs' to TM on a free evening, so when copying events with 'Copy with Duration' means I have to going into the job and edit all the time entries away from 'Now' time.

PPS Could you utilise the iCal event 'Location' field to publish the Status ie Pending, Billed, Paid???
Does all that make sense? Ta, Richard
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:54:34 pm by DickyFader » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:29:07 pm »

I will add your requests to our "wish list".
Sjoerd

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 05:53:14 pm »

I had the same questions regarding the header of iCal entries: could it be project?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: