On-Core Software
September 25, 2020, 06:48:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer Sign off on Time Entry?  (Read 3751 times)
DanS

« on: April 08, 2012, 07:33:19 pm »

I would like to see if you could add a method for a customer to sign off on the time entry.  I would then like to be able to send a PDF with the time and the description with the approval signature to an email address (the clients and the project managers).

We use another time and billing system for actual billing and invocing but we would like to get a clients sign off / signature that the hours and description are approved.

Thanks
Dan
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 08:26:27 pm »

Hi Dan,

No, we only have the sign-off in the Invoice because that is a PDF format.  We would not be adding that to the Time Entries.  Sorry.  We hope to add a Quote/Estimate module some time in the future, which would have that, but it will be more similar to the Invoice module (in a way of speaking, nearly identical).
DanS

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 11:27:57 pm »

Thank for the udate Adam.  I watched all of your videos and I did not see a cleint sign off function.  I then reviewed the release notes and saw that it was released in 4.0.  I figured I would give it a try so I just purchased it. 

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: