On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 07:42:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Billing in Non-Dollar Currencies  (Read 4563 times)
ronmalak

« on: March 23, 2012, 06:00:21 pm »

I am preparing to take on a consulting project in Poland.  I am likely to be billing in some other currency than dollars.  I may have missed it, but I didn't see any way to change the currency in Time Master.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 08:31:57 pm »

The currency is set to whatever your System is set to.  For the Invoice module, we have a way to convert the amount by billing in your native currency and the using an Exchange rate, to bill in a foreign currency.  I suppose you could set your iOS to Polish while you are there and bill with that, but it might be kind of odd.
Sjoerd

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 08:55:09 am »

I have a similar problem. I invoice all expenses that I make during travelling in Euros (current setting of my IOS). However, I also have an advance amount of cash Dollars, because (in aviation) many payments have to be done in cash Dollars. So, I made a dedicated "client" called "cash dollars" to keep track of my Dollars.

The Dollar expenses however are showed as Euros. I simply would like to have the choice which currency I apply for each client.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 09:42:49 am »

Ok, thanks for the feedback!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: