On-Core Software
November 13, 2019, 02:44:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Master/Slave Module  (Read 3109 times)
cweeks

« on: March 22, 2012, 06:26:03 pm »

Hello, I run a small trade business with 4 employees, my employees are always on the road and I need to be able to have one global database for my clients, project and tasks so we are all sync'd with the same database, e.g.so if I add a new client we can all see it. I dont think the sync via wi-fi/bluetooth module will work for us as we arent in a central office.
I have been reading the manual and there is a mention of a Master/Slave module being worked on. I think this is what I'm after. Just wondering how this is going? If its going to be available in the near future? or do you have any other tips that can work? I'm quite impressed with the Time Master app so far - I would love to be able to implement it my business, it would streamline procedures greatly.
Kind Regards Chelsea
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 08:29:32 pm »

Hi Chelsea,

No we have not started on that yet and it will probably be quite awhile.  We still have to figure out how we would make it work (it's complicated).  It is something that we would like to tackle at some point.  There are still some other things that we want to add to Time Master first, so it would probably sometime after those get added.  We still have a pretty long list of things we want to do.  Sorry I cannot be more definitive than that, but we just don't know yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: