On-Core Software
December 09, 2019, 12:46:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please add Multiple expendatures in one project  (Read 3121 times)
Imrtoy

« on: March 09, 2012, 01:20:27 am »

Hi, All

I repair welding machines out in the field. Keeping track of my time is very important. Your product is awesome for this. Is it possible to add a item list so that I could add mutiple parts to an invoice?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:25:47 am »

You can add as many Expenses as you want to one invoice, but you will have to create an separate expense for each item.

We had a request from another user for a "batch" function, where you would enter the Client, Project, etc. then you would add multiple expenses to it.  We are considering this idea.  When finished, it would then create all the individual expenses.  We're not sure if that is the way we will go yet, but could be a big time saver for people who need to add multiple expenses in one shot.
Imrtoy

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 06:23:14 pm »

Ohhh Please please please! That would work! If you do this, I could get you more business. I will have all my service techs get this program and we will sync together. That would be great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: