On-Core Software
August 25, 2019, 08:29:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: restoring backup from drop box  (Read 4590 times)
denveroilpatch

« on: January 01, 2012, 12:10:15 am »

my ipad2 was 'restored' today by Apple genius bar to fix a camera problem; i backed up my time master prior to this, but the 'restore from dropbox has been 'receiving' for over an hour - is this normal?, or do i need to restore from laptop, or?? (my wi-fi connection is not the fastest, but is OK)
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 03:06:49 am »

No, you have some odd issue.  A Restore should only take several seconds.  Quit TM and then try again.  If it still doesn't work, reboot the iPad and then try again.
denveroilpatch

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 09:57:48 am »

rebooted and retried several times, still no luck (same deal with iphone app also) . . . when restoring, the 'receiving' blue line moves to right within several seconds as you referenced below, but then it just locks up in 'receiving...' mode with the wheel signal turning . . . how can I address the odd issue and get my database back?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 11:23:41 am »

We have not heard of that issue, but we would like to get this fixed for you!  What we would need you to do is download the database file from Dropbox.  You can access it via the web or if you have installed the desktop extension.  Download it and then email it to  support @ on-core dott com  and we will take a look at it.  Worst case we will fix whatever issue is causing it to not load and send you back a fixed version.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:36:31 am by Adam » Logged
denveroilpatch

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 07:36:13 pm »

Thanks for resolving this - you guys provide great support for the product Smiley Cool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: