On-Core Software
September 19, 2019, 11:05:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time entries grouped together in invoice; not split and organized by date  (Read 3888 times)
Ahchoo01

« on: December 23, 2011, 04:14:58 am »

Hello,

I am having a problem with the invoicing module. I noticed that my time entries are group together by project or task. I'm not quite sure. All I do know is that my time entries are not listed in chronological order by date.

For example, I may have two time entries for the same project (abc) and same task (xyz) BUT on two different dates - say 12/11 and 12/15. When I generate an invoice, the time entries are not split up into two different dates. Instead, they are lumped together under one date, usually the earlier of the two dates, e.g. 12/11. So, the invoice will read "12/11" but list both time entries and their respective descriptions lumped together.

This is very frustrating. How can I change this?

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

-Mike-
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 08:47:01 am »

You have set the function to Group the entries either by Project or Task or Both.  Go to Setup -> Invoicing -> Companies -> (select your company) -> Export Settings and choose "Don't Collapse" for both the "Collapse Time Entries" and "Collapse Expenses".  Tap Done and then Save.
Ahchoo01

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 11:53:17 am »

Thanks Adam, that did it! There are so many options with this app. Much appreciated  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: