On-Core Software
November 13, 2019, 02:57:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: invoicing  (Read 3125 times)
rad

« on: January 10, 2012, 11:25:57 pm »

It would be nice to have an option to split the hourly and expenditure charges into two invoices

Thanks for a fantastic app.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:58 am »

Noted.

You probably already know, but you can do this if you create your invoices Manually.  On one in the Time Entries selection, just "Select All" of the entries and on another invoice open the Expense selection and Select All of those.
rad

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 12:42:05 am »

What I have done is created two companies, the default one has a title that says consulting (time billing)and the other company has expenses (expense billing) as a title. The only reason I do it that way is to differentiate between the invoices. I also use different invoice numbers 12???? for time and 99???? for expenses, so there is no confusion on what the invoice is for.

That is the simple part.  The auto generating parts are what can't be changed, like Generating the invoice emails to put “consulting invoice attached” or “expenses invoice attached” in the subject line, depending on invoice type.

Again thanks for a great app, saves a ton of time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: