On-Core Software
October 19, 2019, 12:30:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Master 4.9 amount keypad locks or crashes  (Read 4024 times)
kifaru

« on: December 19, 2011, 09:03:05 am »

Hi There All

I am having a problem with amount entries when adding expenses or using the currency keypad from within Time Master.  The screen seems to lock until after 8 seconds or so the digit will appear in the text field.  The same delay occurs with each keystroke until the software either crashes or the entry is committed to the record.

I am running Time Master 4.9 on an Iphone 3GS running IOS 5.0.1 (9A405) with 4.8GB free.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kifaru
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 09:47:10 am »

We have had one other report of the "delayed" entry specifically in iOS 5.0.1.  There seems to be some issue caused by 5.0.1 and we are looking into it.  We hope to have a new version of Time Master out soon, but it won't be until next year (2012) as the App Store closes for the holidays.   Sad
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 05:58:58 pm »

Update:  One other user wrote us back and said that a hard reboot solved his problem with the slow key pad.  He said that after his device "locked" up in another app, he had to do the hard reset by holding down the power button and home button simultaneously for several seconds.

I would still recommend doing a regular reboot by holding down the top power button.  When the prompt says "Slide to power off", do that and wait for it to shut down.  Next press and hold the power button until the white Apple logo appears and wait for it to boot back up.  Then try Time Master again to see if that helped.  If either of these solve your problem, please let us know in this thread?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: