On-Core Software
October 19, 2019, 11:54:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for the "stop" and "delete entry" buttons...  (Read 3440 times)
blueparrot

« on: January 17, 2012, 03:52:10 pm »

Hello,

I just purchased TimeMaster+ for billing and I now have a runaway time entry, the clock is spinning on it and I would like for it to stop.  When I click on the entry it says, "The time is on.  Stop it to modify the time." but I see no "stop" button anywhere.  Can you please tell me how to stop the timer?

Also, I would now like to delete this entry, but see now means to delete it.  Please let me know how to delete a specific time entry, as well.  Thank you!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 05:30:47 pm »

Hello,

I just purchased TimeMaster+ for billing and I now have a runaway time entry, the clock is spinning on it and I would like for it to stop.  When I click on the entry it says, "The time is on.  Stop it to modify the time." but I see no "stop" button anywhere.  Can you please tell me how to stop the timer?

Just tap on the Green Timer box to start, stop, start, stop, etc.

Also, I would now like to delete this entry, but see now means to delete it.  Please let me know how to delete a specific time entry, as well.  Thank you!

There are two ways.  Either swipe across the row to reveal the Delete button or tap on the Edit button, tap on the red circle to reveal the Delete button and then tap Delete.

Please note that you can download the same PDF manual that is built-in to Time Master from the Time Master page (not the forums, but the information pages) on this website.  Scroll down to the bottom of the Time Master page for the Docs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: