On-Core Software
September 20, 2019, 02:23:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking documentation for mapping TimeMaster data to fields of QB timesheet  (Read 5057 times)
sr

« on: December 02, 2011, 03:08:17 pm »

I watched the video and it didn't offer details on this. Where can I find out what TimeMaster data gets mapped to the following QB timesheet fields: Customer:Job, Service Item, Notes, Class?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 03:34:57 pm »

Time Master will transfer (in QB terms):  Customers, Jobs and Items.  The TM "Reference" notes will also go across.  It does not do "Class".

Clients -> Customers
Projects -> Jobs
Tasks -> Items

It also does NOT do any Expenses.  QB does not have a way to properly import Expenses, so it will not do that.  Only Time Entries (QB "Time Activity" records).

Hope that helps?
sr

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 04:18:32 pm »

Thanks, Adam. I carefully read the manual and figured that out but it's only implied in there. I think it would help if instead of jumping right into the GUI, the manual explained how the bridge works (mappings, IIF file, etc) right at the start.

How about an option to select one of the Code fields to map to Class?

So far I am pleased with this app. Thanks!
Imrtoy

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 10:10:37 pm »

Time Master will transfer (in QB terms):  Customers, Jobs and Items.  The TM "Reference" notes will also go across.  It does not do "Class".

Clients -> Customers
Projects -> Jobs
Tasks -> Items

It also does NOT do any Expenses.  QB does not have a way to properly import Expenses, so it will not do that.  Only Time Entries (QB "Time Activity" records).

Hope that helps?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: