On-Core Software
October 21, 2019, 01:13:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Projects as completed  (Read 3107 times)
MrHVAC72

« on: October 28, 2011, 12:57:42 am »

Hi and thank you for a great app!

I have found a way to do about everything that I needed from Time Master except for marking projects as completed from the time entries screen or the edit entry screen. I am wanting a way to tag an entry in the edit entry screen and have the color of the text for that project change. This would help me find those projects in the database/projects screen to hide them. When I am naming my projects I am needing to use the WO # assigned by company. The WO#s look like this "111027-5548" this breaks down to "YYMMDD-WO##". Somewhat confusing when you have 30 or so open work orders finding the right numbers to hide.

If there was a button in the edit entry screen under the Task field or neer the Taxable and Reported buttons. This would turn the text of the Project a different color like green or blue. This would allow me to find these projects at a glance. It would also allow for a search function on completed or not completed projects.
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:42:08 pm »

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll add your request to our "wish list"

Regards,
Ernesto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: