On-Core Software
November 13, 2019, 02:49:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Integration  (Read 2770 times)
Amlink

« on: October 24, 2011, 06:07:05 pm »

I have been using TimeMaster for some time now and it is an invaluable tool of my business. I use the software on my iPad but also on my iPhone.

• Being on the road most of the time, I make and receive a lot of telephone calls during the day. All this time is billable.

I would like all calls in or out of my iphone to trigger a timer, if necessary to a dummy account, where the time entries could be amended later and assigned to my various clients.

• Secondly, I manually update a calendar with my time entries, I would like to see the software update the calendar automatically.

Many thanks.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 09:13:43 pm »

Unfortunately Apple does not give us any access to the call log.  We cannot read it from Time Master.  If Apple ever "opens" that ability up, we will most likely add that ability as we have a few requests for it.  For now, we can only wait and see if one of the future iOS versions will allow that.

We will add your request to "publish" to the Calendar to our "wish list".  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: