On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 09:22:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion on readability  (Read 2699 times)
sjoerdk

« on: October 11, 2011, 12:35:00 pm »

Let me first say that I'm quite pleased with your app. It has all the functions I need and is intuitive to use. Especially the use of sessions makes the difference for me. Compliments!

That said ... I do have one fairly important (for me) wish:

Even on an iPad, I find it often difficult to pick the correct timer entry from the (already filtered) list of previous entries.

On any given day I'm generally working on 10-20 tasks for a single client, and I need to toggle quite frequently between them. Since the client code is the same for all entries, I can only select the proper timer by looking at the entry subtitle. I like the fact that I can configure what is displayed, but I have trouble reading it because of the small font used.

Would it be possible to either allow configuration of the font size for the entry subtitle, or, even better, to (optionally) display the entry subtitle on the same line and in the same font as the client details?  (I use a short client code).

Would be much appreciated!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:47:48 am »

Thanks for the feedback.  We will certainly keep that in mind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: