On-Core Software
August 21, 2019, 01:38:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requested features!  (Read 3323 times)
Greg

« on: April 30, 2010, 06:18:31 pm »

I would love to see the following features in an update:

The ability to send a "second notice" for payment, I realize that you can resent it as is but a timer that you can set for 15, 30, 45 or 60 days then just a press of a button would be nice.

Ability to bill and track for multiple businesses, I own two LLC's one has to do with legal work and one political it would be great to have them both on the same app, even if that is an additional charge.

The ability to apply a "credit" for partial payment on an invoice and the ability to generate a new bill with the adjusted amount.

<<I know that I can enter a "deposit" but that ends up confusing my clients>>

If there were a way to auto generate a past due bill and then enter a paid amount and then resend the bill as a second notice that could work as well.

The ability to send a "second" and third and final notice of a previously created invoice. There are many times when a client will pay a portion of the bill and I need to resend a bill with the new balance.

None of this should be considered as criticism, I use Time Master daily and have since I purchased it. Therefore, I am simply suggesting ideas that will help me in what I do.

Thank you!

Greg
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 09:19:51 pm »

I would love to see the following features in an update:

The ability to send a "second notice" for payment, I realize that you can resent it as is but a timer that you can set for 15, 30, 45 or 60 days then just a press of a button would be nice.

I will add your request to our "wishlist".  Smiley

Ability to bill and track for multiple businesses, I own two LLC's one has to do with legal work and one political it would be great to have them both on the same app, even if that is an additional charge.

I'm hoping to add "multiple header" support in one of the next versions.  You would set up a "Header" for each of your companies.  Then in each Client record, you would define which Header you wanted to use on the invoice.

The ability to apply a "credit" for partial payment on an invoice and the ability to generate a new bill with the adjusted amount.

<<I know that I can enter a "deposit" but that ends up confusing my clients>>

We would like to add some sort of "Payment" system eventually.  We are still working out how far we want to go with it.

If there were a way to auto generate a past due bill and then enter a paid amount and then resend the bill as a second notice that could work as well.

The ability to send a "second" and third and final notice of a previously created invoice. There are many times when a client will pay a portion of the bill and I need to resend a bill with the new balance.

That would be on the "far end" of the payment system and I'm not sure that we will go there.  If we did, with things like overdue notices, statements and such that would probably require some additional charge as it would be a huge amount of work to add an A/R system to it.  Again, we're not sure we are going to go that far or not.

None of this should be considered as criticism, I use Time Master daily and have since I purchased it. Therefore, I am simply suggesting ideas that will help me in what I do.

Of course!  We welcome all suggestions and criticisms.  It helps us improve our product and also when many people ask for the same features, it give a higher priority to consider.  Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: