On-Core Software
November 14, 2019, 03:43:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Rate + Overtime!  (Read 3192 times)
DickyFader

« on: July 05, 2011, 03:22:09 am »

Hi, I made a suggestion a while ago about automatic Overtime, You've done that. Great. Later you added in the Flat rate format, this is good BUT, what I would really like is BOTH.
Currently when a Time entry is assigned as Flat Rate, no overtime can be applied.
My description of Flat Rate is that I get paid the same for any job that falls within a 10 hour day, if it takes longer I get overtime @ 1.5Times rate.  This would save me a lot of time Thanks

Is it possible to take 'Calender' entries and convert them to TimeMaster, also to have TimeMaster entries generate 'Events' in calender, automatically taking Start and End times etc! This should be possible as calender API function are available.   Cheers Dickyfader
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 07:26:46 am »

Hi, I made a suggestion a while ago about automatic Overtime, You've done that. Great. Later you added in the Flat rate format, this is good BUT, what I would really like is BOTH.
Currently when a Time entry is assigned as Flat Rate, no overtime can be applied.
My description of Flat Rate is that I get paid the same for any job that falls within a 10 hour day, if it takes longer I get overtime @ 1.5Times rate.  This would save me a lot of time Thanks

Is it possible to take 'Calender' entries and convert them to TimeMaster, also to have TimeMaster entries generate 'Events' in calender, automatically taking Start and End times etc! This should be possible as calender API function are available.   Cheers Dickyfader

Thanks for your suggestions. We'll add them to our 'wish list', and hopefully we can add them in a future release.

Regards,
Ernesto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: