On-Core Software
September 17, 2019, 05:43:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOS5 beta 2 iPad + Time Master Crash!  (Read 8228 times)
DickyFader

« on: July 05, 2011, 03:00:04 am »

Hi, I have just upgraded my iPad and iPhone to iOS5 beta2, I now notice that TM crashes when trying to change 'Project' filter. Is this a 'Real' problem or a product of being a 'beta'.   Thanks for a great App
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 07:20:21 am »

Hi, I have just upgraded my iPad and iPhone to iOS5 beta2, I now notice that TM crashes when trying to change 'Project' filter. Is this a 'Real' problem or a product of being a 'beta'.   Thanks for a great App

This is a known issue with iOS 5 that will be addressed in the next update.

Ernesto.
ocbizlaw

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 06:13:15 pm »

I have one iPhone running the most recent version of IOS beta 5 as of Aug. 18 (9A5288d) and Time Master won't run on it at all yet.  I'm sure you guys at On-Core are already on it, but just in case someone else is looking for an answer about whether it's ready yet or not, I thought I'd post.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 11:13:56 am »

We have been testing with IOS 5 and don't have any issues.  We made a few fixes back in TM v4.3 for iOS 5.  I just installed IOS 5, beta 5 on my iPad (version 1) and Time Master works just fine.  You will have to send us a "Crash Log" so we can look at where it is crashing and see if we see anything.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 12:06:01 pm »

Just installed iOS 5, beta 6 and still no problems here on the iPad I.
lagnaf

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 12:22:14 pm »

I just installed iOS 5 GM Seed on my iPad 1. I never had any issues with previous beta releases but with the GM Seed Time Master displays the splash screen and crashes.

I've tried several thing like rebooting the iPad with the same results.

By the way I'm using Time Master + Billing v4.5

Anyone else tried to use Time Master with the GM Seed?
lagnaf

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »

Update: I removed Time Master from the iPad and reinstalled. This fixed the problem. It is running without any issues now. Any ideas what was dorked up?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 12:33:30 pm »

It's not really possible to guess.  We've been running it on our iPad with various iOS 5 betas and so far so good.  We did make a tweaks in a few versions back of Time Master (think it was TM v4.0), but nothing that should cause a crash.  Perhaps when you did the upgrade of the iOS it didn't load the apps correctly?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: