On-Core Software
November 20, 2018, 02:22:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble importing into Quickbooks for Mac 2011  (Read 6184 times)
willatbird

« on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:03 pm »

I have only entered one simple entry on my iPhone 4.  Only one client.  I've double checked that the name agrees exactly, but in TimeBridge I keep getting the following:

Importing file report.iif into Company file CWMCPA.qb2011
Skipping line 2: Could not find Customer Colleen Doherty
Finished Import

Not importing Customers or Items.  Looking for a very simple interface.  Any suggestions?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 10:35:10 pm »

If you are trying to import new Clients & Tasks (QB Customers & Items respectively) into QB, then you must first import the IIF file directly in QB.  Once you have done that, then you use Time Bridge to import the "Time Activity" records after that.
willatbird

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 11:07:46 pm »

No, I have the import to Quickbooks option turned off.  I was just attempting one record before I committed to the program.  I've already had two not work and this is my last option.  My Quickbooks files are all set up already.  I added one customer and one item to TimeMaster to try it out.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 11:16:03 pm »

Try this.  Export your Customer and Items list as an IIF file from QB and open it in TextEdit.  Then open the IIF file from Time Master.  Looks to see if the names are identical or if there is something that is different.  If the names cannot be matched in Time Bridge, it will not be able to match then record and give that error.
willatbird

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:06 pm »

I'm only working with one customer and I've retyped it in both Quickbooks and in Time Master to make sure they are identical. Anything else that might cause that error?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 10:05:16 am »

Can you email us the IIF from from Time Master and we will try and import it here?  support..at..on-core....com
sanaeerumey

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 02:25:23 am »

I'm only working with one customer and I've retyped it in both Quickbooks and in Time Master to make sure they are identical See This PhenQ Reviews. Anything else that might cause that error?

It can judge all the time to make this MAC for more consideration (Y)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: