On-Core Software
December 07, 2019, 09:19:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invoice Paid date  (Read 7033 times)
bountybar

« on: April 26, 2010, 06:14:25 pm »

I calculate my tax payments based on the Paid date rather than invoiced date. To do this I really need the Invoice module to recorded the date the invoice status was changed to Paid. If you do implement this feature it's important that the date defaults to today but can be changed by user input as its not always the case that payments are noticed immediately. Its hard to do bank reconciliation and tax reports without recording Paid date and at the moment I am doing this manually.

This should be reported on in the invoice report mentioned in this forum andshould include date Paid as a column and allow a filter by Paid Date range.

Better still would be a new payments module which would encompass part payment and multi invoice payments. This is more complicated and I for one would only need the simple version above but would pay for either!   
bountybar

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 04:10:50 pm »

Adam?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 04:35:10 pm »

Sorry, I must have missed your original post.   Sad

We do want to add a payment section to the invoice module.  We will also have a way to do a Report on the invoices at the same time that we do that.  I'm hoping that we can get to this sometime soon, but do not have an ETA yet.  Please hang in there.  You may have to export that report and resort it by a payment date.  I'm not sure exactly how you will do this if you have several partial payments though.  We have gotten to the point were we have done any design considerations yet.

bountybar

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 05:13:00 pm »

Not worried about part payments I can handle this very rare occasion manually and put the date in for the last payment.
bountybar

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 04:41:58 pm »

Roll on ver 3.5 all my wishes in one upgrade, Payments and Invoice / payments reports - can't wait!
bountybar

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 01:34:59 pm »

What a great update - payments and Invoice reports all in one go time to update my review on itunes I think.
davecoffman

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 02:54:21 pm »

Did anything ever happen with this?  A comment or check number field would be very helpful, too!
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 03:11:18 pm »

Yes, each payment allows you to have a payment source.  You can create an item called "Check".  You can then put the check number in the comment field.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: