On-Core Software
November 17, 2019, 06:07:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change report item order, and grand total question  (Read 3550 times)
FLKat777

« on: May 07, 2011, 05:21:22 pm »

I just purchased this program and I love it! It has made keeping track of time for my clients so much easier.

I have a question about how the reports are generated. Is there a way to change the order of how each item is listed? I would like to be able to have the Reference/Purpose section next to the Task/Expenditure section. The reason is that my time, rate, and total look out of place being in the middle of the sheet. I would love a way to have them at the end instead.

Also, is there a way to have a grand total (duration, rate, total) on the report show up when you email it? I like to email reports to myself so I have a hard copy, but I don't see a grand total. I looked at the settings but maybe I missed it?

Thank you.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:39:22 pm »

I just purchased this program and I love it! It has made keeping track of time for my clients so much easier.

I have a question about how the reports are generated. Is there a way to change the order of how each item is listed? I would like to be able to have the Reference/Purpose section next to the Task/Expenditure section. The reason is that my time, rate, and total look out of place being in the middle of the sheet. I would love a way to have them at the end instead.

On the Setup -> Reports -> Export Fields.  Then tap-and-hold on the three lines on the right and drag it to the position you want.

Also, is there a way to have a grand total (duration, rate, total) on the report show up when you email it? I like to email reports to myself so I have a hard copy, but I don't see a grand total. I looked at the settings but maybe I missed it?

On the Setup -> Reports as long as you have "Grand Total" is checked and the report is sorted by "Client, Date", you will have totals on the HTML report.  We do not put totals on the CSV because that could potentially get added to the totals in Excel or Numbers and mess things up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: