On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 10:13:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ibis mail & secu mail  (Read 5082 times)
sparc

« on: May 04, 2011, 05:22:32 pm »

hello

i tried to use secu mail with the new alternative mail program : ibis mail but when i try to open the encrypted pgp file with secu mail, there is a crash of ibis mail. i don t know if the problem comes from ibis mail or secu mail.

in the other hand, it could be interesting for secu mail to be tighly integrated (kind of plugin) with ibis mail since people from ibis inc should be probably more open than apple

best regards

Sparc
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 11:23:28 am »

If IbisMail is crashing, it would have to be an issue with that program.  If SecuMail is crashing, you would have to let us know.
Ernesto
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:37:15 am »

sparc, thanks for the feedback... I wasn't aware of ibis mail.

Adam is right that we don't have any interaction with the program sending us the data, so it must be something on their end.

As far as integration, Apple and the sandboxing in iOS doesn't really gives up a lot of options when it comes to plugins, but we'll try to think of some interfacing options in a future release for third party apps like ibis mail.

Ernesto.
sparc

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 12:50:51 pm »

ok that makes sense. Thanks for the replies. i will try to check with ibis people
My post was more to make you aware that such third party mail tools exist now

best regards

Sparc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: