On-Core Software
October 19, 2019, 11:59:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating estimates  (Read 4285 times)
Darknightjedi

« on: March 21, 2011, 05:01:28 pm »

Hi all,

First off, cheers to the crew at on-core for an amazing app. I've now almost completely switched from QuickBooks to Time Master since it's always with me and doesn't bog me down with stuff I don't need.

That said, I'm wondering if anyone else needs to create written estimates for proposed work? I'd love it there was either an additional module or an addition to the invoicing module for this task. Unless someone else has found a work around...

I guess I could simply create an invoice, send it to my client but leave it marked as pending.

If anyone has ideas I'd be very grateful...

Mark
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 05:16:11 pm »

Hi Mark,

Yes, we have been asked for a Quote/Estimate module.  We occasionally talk about it and are trying to hash out some ideas on how it will work.  We think that we may need to do a little work on the Expenses section for Parts, but we will see.  We appreciate your feedback, as it really helps us to determine what features our users are looking for.  Thanks for writing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: