On-Core Software
November 14, 2019, 03:48:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone OS 4 and more  (Read 6291 times)
Adam
Administrator

« on: April 08, 2010, 07:27:46 pm »

We were very excited about the next revision of the iPhone OS!

IMPORTING - We will be adding "Importing" to Time Master for: Clients, Projects, Tasks and Expenditures!  We are currently developing an import routine for Time Master 2.9 which will allow you import data from a spreadsheet.  We will supply the templates and you can email yourself the files and import data!  This will work right away with the iPad and will work on the iPhone/iPod when you update your device to OS 4 (this Summer according to Apple).

--- other great features we're excited about in OS 4 ---

MULTITASKING is finally here, so you will no longer have to quit Time Master when switching to another app.

BLUETOOTH Keyboard - I'm sure this will be great for many of you road warriors!
cosoft

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 01:08:12 am »

The new version of iPhone OS which is 4.1 is finally released. I no longer try to use the Time Master in this new version. Is it applicable, and is there no issue regarding this new version of OS?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:49:41 am by cosoft » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 09:29:15 am »

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure I follow your question?  Time Master works perfectly fine with iOS 4.1 and will also work with iOS 4.2, which should be out before the end of November.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: