On-Core Software
November 13, 2019, 02:44:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Task duration on invoice  (Read 3008 times)
thatwilson

« on: March 29, 2011, 12:23:16 pm »

Hi,

Would be useful if you could add Billable or Total hours to invoice PDF export fields under start/stop time. I appreciate it is listed in the units column, but this can be a bit confusing when you are invoicing for time and expenditure.

This app is one of the best purchases I have made after my iPad, really well done, very useful. I've been recommending to loads of friends.

Good app design seems to be getting rare, so please keep up the good work.

Many thanks and extremely grateful,

T. Grin

T.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 01:45:28 pm »

You can get a Total of Entries, Expense and Duration on the bottom of the invoice.  Setup -> Invoicing -> Export Settings -> Total: Entries, Expenses and/or Duration.  (in TM v4.1 it will be Setup -> Invoicing -> Companies -> (my company [per company]) -> Export Settings -> Total: Entries, Expenses and/or Duration).

It will not line up under any columns though.  First it would be confusing, second since there could be three things, we can't make them all line up under the same column as that would take too much vertical space.  Last we need to add the labels so you know what they are for.  Hope that makes sense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: