On-Core Software
December 09, 2019, 12:52:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Master on iPad and iPhone 4  (Read 4046 times)
TheNikster

« on: March 07, 2011, 04:47:27 pm »

Hi,

I am brand new user of this software and have a question regarding the usage of on both an iPad and an iPhone.

I have installed the software on my iPad and installed the invoicing add on and set up the invoice with logo etc. I have now also installed the software on my iPhone 4 and have two questions:-

1. Do I have to purchase the invoice add on again on the iPhone or does it work on both?

2. Once the add on is installed on the iPhone can I set everything up the same as on my iPad without having     to do it manually i.e some sort of sync between the two systems that makes them identical?

I hope that makes sense

Kind regards

Nick
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 05:09:37 pm »

Hi,

I am brand new user of this software and have a question regarding the usage of on both an iPad and an iPhone.

I have installed the software on my iPad and installed the invoicing add on and set up the invoice with logo etc. I have now also installed the software on my iPhone 4 and have two questions:-

1. Do I have to purchase the invoice add on again on the iPhone or does it work on both?

As long as they are both on the same iTunes account (which in your case it sounds like it is), there is no problem.  What you need to do is a Backup of your main device (iPad) and then Restore that to the other (iPhone).  The easiest way to do this is using the free Dropbox account.  From the Setup -> Database -> Online Backup & Restore and setup a Dropbox account.  Then do a Backup by tapping on the + (plus) button.  Now on your iPhone, go into the same screen and enter your ID & PW that you just used to create the Dropbox account on the iPad and then tap on the Backup file to Restore it to your iPhone.  Then both devices will be identical.

2. Once the add on is installed on the iPhone can I set everything up the same as on my iPad without having     to do it manually i.e some sort of sync between the two systems that makes them identical?

The best way to easily keep thing sync'd is purchase our optional Synchronization module.  You should purchase that on your iPad first, then do the Backup & Restore to the iPhone so that it will be identical on both devices first, before the first sync.

your only other option would be to Backup whichever device was used last and Restore to the other.  You would have to be very very careful not to do it wrong or you could loose data.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Adam.
TheNikster

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 07:33:37 am »

Hi Adam

Thank you for your speedy and very useful reply, I have completed step one and sure enough it worked fine, and am just about to get the sync app on the iPad and do it again before the first sync.

I just need to learn how to use it properly and 'bobs your uncle', well that's the plan anyway.

Thanks again

Nick
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: