On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 09:32:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lunch breaks  (Read 3354 times)
dscm

« on: March 11, 2011, 04:50:10 pm »

great product, but i' still miss being able to specify a lunch break when using start time/stop time. not happy using the -10 mins functions as they alter the stop times. i cant bill clients for my lunch breaks. but i need only the start and stop times. not sessions.

having said that, i am using the app and generating invoices, its nearly perfect for me.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 11:24:11 pm »

Yes, this is on our "wishlist".  The "breaks" is a different time tracking system, which causes other reporting issues (there are some other posts here somewhere), but we are considering it.  If we think we can come up with a "clean" way to do it, we will.  Smiley
dscm

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 10:44:29 am »

great, i will stay tuned. something like a "deductions" entry for each day would work. as it does not matter then how many breaks or when they are taken. the important thing is that the start and end time remain logged, and the ability to apply a total deduction each day, when using start, stop times.

other people i know have tried this product and made a similar comment. i can work round it for now, but look forward to a simple solution.

thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: