On-Core Software
November 13, 2019, 03:26:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: break times  (Read 4030 times)
reiner

« on: February 16, 2011, 06:59:57 am »

Hello,

I think I finally found the right program that helps me to file my freelancer time spent on projects.
One small thing I found that could make me completly happy:
I wish I could add a the time of breaks during the day into the entry, instead of punching in and out sessions.
example: start at 9:00am,  end at 11:00pm,  lunch and diner together 2 hrs -> makes 12 billable hours.
So I'm missing the field to add the 2 hrs. Maybe I'm not the first one to ask for this.

One other not so important thing:
In the German translation on screen "setup" the manual button should show " Manual" or "Handbuch".
The meaning of "Manuell" in German is something different.

best regards and thanks for a good program

Reiner
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:50:03 am »

Hi Reiner,

Yes, we have had several requests for a "break" function and are considering this.  As we've written in the past that there are two ways of tracking time and we did the one standard and having an extra "break" time is the second way of doing things.  We are looking into a way of handling both options and will hopefully be able to implement something in a future version.

Also, thanks for the suggestion of a better translation. Smiley
dscm

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 05:06:16 pm »

woops, i made a new topic called lunch breaks before i saw this one. same suggestion.

it would be great to solve this, without sessions and without causing the invoice to have too many entries, ie. one for morning, one for afternoon.

sorry for double topic post.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 11:25:53 pm »

Hmmm, *if* we add a "break" time it will only be one single place to enter a duration.  If you take multiple breaks, you will have to add all the time into one place.  If you must track your "punch in & out" times, you would need to use Sessions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: