On-Core Software
December 13, 2019, 07:42:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfer / update only databases to multiple devices?  (Read 3151 times)
Philip

« on: March 05, 2011, 02:57:53 pm »

I backed up my iphone Time Master information on my PC. I was able to put my backup onto my assistant's iphone so that she also has the same clients/items/expense/etc. However, this method completely erases all time/expense records on the assistant's iphone. What I'd like is to be able to make changes to the databases (client, items, expenses, etc.) on my iphone and just export the "new" updtated databases to my assistant's phone without effecting either of our time / expense entries. Is this possible? If yes, how?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 11:00:32 pm »

You can use our optional Synchronization module for this.  It will allow you to make changes or additions on either device and then synchronize them so they are both the same.  The sync can be done by either a "local Wi-Fi" connection or via Bluetooth if Wi-Fi is not available (bluetooth would have to be turned on on both devices first).  The sync module must be installed on both devices.

Hope that helps?  If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: