On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 10:10:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Track time/cost against Budget?  (Read 5227 times)
Stuvar

« on: March 01, 2011, 03:50:24 am »

Hi, I've been a big user of your application over the last few months.  I work as a lawyer and have found that this caters for most of my needs when it comes to time recording.  However, from time to time I have to track my time against an estimate or budget that has been agreed with the client for a particular project.  It would be great to be able to keep tabs on this whenever I'm recording time on a project so I know when I'm getting close to budget.  For example, it would be helpful to see a running percentage of time against budget, perhaps with colour coding or some flag when I get to some user defined percentage of the budget (eg 75%).  Perhaps add this as a variable along with Time, Value, Start and Stop?

Keep up the good work! 
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 11:19:10 am »

Thanks for the suggestion.  We will add your request to our "wishlist".  We would like to add some sort of statistics at some point and adding your requests will help give this a higher priority.  Thanks for writing!
sgirard

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 12:54:07 pm »

Hello Adam;

If it helps you priorities your wishlist, I second this request.  The app is prefect for my needs, but I need to track the remaining time that I have to a given to a Project, Task, or even client.  Yes, I have clients that believes in micro managing.

Keep up with the great work.
Shawn
Trying Finn

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 02:40:09 pm »

I second this proposition as well
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 05:45:38 pm »

Thanks!  Noted.  Smiley
tmurk

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 06:47:00 pm »

Hi

I, too, wish to support the introduction of a running percentage of time against budget in project.

This app. truly is great and continues to expose hitherto hidden talents.

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: