On-Core Software
December 05, 2019, 10:54:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Additional Report Options  (Read 3425 times)
Spyderturbo007

« on: February 18, 2011, 08:19:24 am »

Maybe I'm missing something, but wanted to inquire about formatting a report in a way that would help me at tax time.  I need to run a report at the end of the year showing when I received payment for an invoice.  Currently, I can only find ways to report date ranges for time entries and invoice generation date. 

I really need a way to export a report showing the date paid.  The other day I exported my date range of 1/1/10 - 12-31-10 so I could take it to my accountant to have my taxes done.  I didn't notice that some of my entries from late December weren't paid until January of 2011 and some of the entries from late 2009 weren't paid until January of 2010.  Needless to say, the numbers I gave my accountant were incorrect.

I had to pay them to file an amended return once I realized the error.  It's my fault because I should have looked closer at the report.

Anyway, is there a way to add that feature so I can easily generate a report showing all payments during a calendar year?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 01:03:10 pm »

You are correct that we do not have a Payment Date on the "Invoice" report, however you can run the Payment Report and that does have all the Payment information on it.  The payment report may be more accurate, for taxes, because it also will show any "unapplied" amounts too.  Modules -> Payments -> Reports  then run the date range.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: