On-Core Software
October 21, 2019, 01:33:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple of suggestions  (Read 4622 times)
markieb

« on: January 31, 2011, 07:47:58 am »

I've been using Time Master for about a month now, and I've thought about the following suggestions I feel would greatly add to speeding things up a bit while entering data.

1) When entering Money amounts, Discount Amounts, Deposit etc. a dedicated calculator type input screen instead of the small numeric buttons on the standard screen would be much better and faster.

2) When entering financial amounts an automatic decimal would be nice.

3) Customisable template type notes to add to invoices, for adding Bank details etc.

I'll add more as I remember them..

Thanks for a great program  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:49:30 am by markieb » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 10:58:34 am »

I've been using Time Master for about a month now, and I've thought about the following suggestions I feel would greatly add to speeding things up a bit while entering data.

1) When entering Money amounts, Discount Amounts, Deposit etc. a dedicated calculator type input screen instead of the small numeric buttons on the standard screen would be much better and faster.

We will add your request to our "wishlist".

2) When entering financial amounts an automatic decimal would be nice.

Actually I hate programs that do that.  I find that it is not intuitive, so we would not be doing that.  Sorry.

3) Customisable template type notes to add to invoices, for adding Bank details etc.

You can do this right now.  Just setup a "Terms" item with the information that you want.  Add that "term" into the Client records and it will be automatically inserted into the invoice when you create it.

markieb

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 05:50:43 am »

You can do this right now.  Just setup a "Terms" item with the information that you want.  Add that "term" into the Client records and it will be automatically inserted into the invoice when you create it.

I understand what you mean here, though it's not really a solution as it then replaces the actual terms line with eg. the Bank details.
What I want is quick input of a line such as Bank details in the Notes part when creating an invoice, as well as having the Terms displayed.
Having to manually enter my bank details into the Notes section when creating an invoice for certain clients gets a bit tedious.

Thanks for the suggestion though....
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 12:26:08 pm »

What I am saying is that you should also add your bank info to the "term" that you setup.  That way it will pull automatically, when you have it linked in the client.  Hope that makes sense?
markieb

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 06:13:53 pm »

I'll Give it a go, thanks for your help Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: