On-Core Software
July 09, 2020, 04:00:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Printing Invoice  (Read 3838 times)
Glen

« on: January 26, 2011, 05:57:57 pm »

Can I print a invoice from time master on the Ipad to a wireless printer in my truck? I need to be able to creat and print a invoice in the truck for my bussiness.
Thanks
Glen
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:14:20 pm »

You certainly do this.  Just be careful as the "AirPrint" only support a couple printers, which are only made by HP right now.  You can check Apple's website for a current list of models (http://www.apple.com/ipad/features/airprint.html).  You could get an DC to AC power inverter to power the printer and just run that when you need to print.  Unfortunately it looks like they mostly support "AIO" (All In One) printers, so the size will be a little larger than a smaller inkjet, which kind of sucks.  You will probably want an "OfficeJet" (InkJet) printer as it will not require a huge power inverter, because they use less power than a Laser printer.
Glen

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:46:34 pm »

Thanks Adam,
That is the info I needed. I all ready have the invertor in the truck for other little things.
Thanks
Glen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: