On-Core Software
July 09, 2020, 03:46:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please put some space between the column headings and the first field  (Read 3242 times)
edl867

« on: November 17, 2010, 05:50:45 pm »

When I go to click (touch) on the time field to start / restart a time entry a lot of the time I often times inadvertently end up clicking on the column heading which causes it to resort or change from time to start to stop to value.

An alternative would be to put a button next to the time value to start and stop it.

Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 11:21:24 am »

Yeah, I used to do that too (and sometimes still do).  Unfortunately we really don't have any way to add any space and we've discussed this here before.  The "taps" on the bar or below is up to the iOS (Apple Operating System) and we don't have a way to change the way that works.  I've just trained myself to be careful and always tap a bit on the lower side of the Timer button.  The timer (green or grey) section is a button.  There is nothing that can be changed there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: