On-Core Software
November 13, 2019, 02:59:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Additional fields  (Read 3376 times)
slashdotdash

« on: November 15, 2010, 12:41:36 am »

I am thinking of coming across to this App from iTimesheet. This seems to do everything that iTimesheet does and some more but what I want to know is - Is there a field that can be linked to the Project field that allows a cost code to be recorded on the invoice along with the project. If this is the case it would make this App the only thing I need to generate invoice. I currently use a CSV export & manipulation in Excel to do this. Fo my invoices I need them to look like this. The Xhrs & $X are totals for the month.

Project1   Costcode1     Xhrs    $X
Project2   Costcode2     Xhrs    $X

Does anyone if this is possible or if any developers are reading is this something that is being considered in the future.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 12:49:28 am »

There are two additional fields for extra stuff for Projects and Tasks.  They have a "Code" and a "Note".  Either can be any text you desire.

We currently do not "collapse" the data into one line.  Right now you could export all your data or you could filter on a specific Project code (each Time Entry would be a separate line).  We may do some sort of collapse in the future, but I cannot make any promises to if and when it would get done.  It it currently on our "wishlist" request from a couple users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: