On-Core Software
December 15, 2018, 07:58:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clients not showing up as Statement options  (Read 102 times)
McGibbs

« on: November 21, 2018, 05:06:47 pm »

I have two companies in the system, with five clients assigned to Company B. But when I go to create a statement, only one of them shows up in the list. There is no mechanism there to add clients, as far as I can tell.
When I go to the client list in the database, each of them lists Company B as the company in the invoicing section of their record.
Four of them were changed from Company A to Company B this summer. But even the one originally created listing Company B does not show up under statements for Company B. Only one of the ones that had its company changed does.
How can I get all the Company B clients to show up as options on the Statements list?
Thanks for any help.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 11:21:39 am »

It shouldn't matter if you moved them from one Company to another.  However you may want to review some of your settings.  Setup -> Invoicing -> Statements.  Make sure to tick off things like "Include Paid Invoices" and try setting the "Paid Cutoff" to maximum (365 days) and see if that helps?
McGibbs

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 02:59:37 pm »

Problem solved! Thanks so much.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: