On-Core Software
October 19, 2018, 01:42:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payments duplicated  (Read 218 times)
Kazmar

« on: August 17, 2018, 10:28:44 pm »

I have several examples of duplicated payments which means reconciliation is tedious and unreliable.
I have one customer in particular that makes multiple payments on the one day. Sometimes they're for different invoices, sometimes they break up individual invoices into multiple payments.

This is where the duplicates happen. I enter each payment in as they were paid. Some time later I find that all the payments from that customer on the one day are now the same value.
Eg. Customer pays today amounts of $100, $500, $1500 and $2000. I enter them as such and apply them appropriately.
Later on, maybe eom or eoy I'm reviewing payments and all those payments now appear as say $2000. Same result if I run a payments report. There is the correct number of payments but only one of them is the correct value.
If I go to edit each payment, the notes and amount values are all the same but the applied details differ. (I'm assuming the applied details are correct but other than the one, they don't correspond to the recorded amount).

I don't know at what point they get out of whack but I was thinking it may be as a result of synching with my phone. At least that might be a place to start...  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: