On-Core Software
November 18, 2019, 06:49:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickbooks Mac 2010 Export via IIF files  (Read 5971 times)
Adam
Administrator

« on: April 13, 2010, 03:44:39 pm »

We finally came up with a work-around for the problem where Quickbooks cannot import IIF files.  We wrote an application called "TimeBridge" which will basically "talk" to QB and allow you to import the Time Entry records.  It uses the same communication that the "My Time" app (Quickbooks little time entry app) uses.  We are charging an additional $5 (via Paypal) for TimeBridge as we spent quite a bit it time developing it.

Also note, that we have tweaked Time Master v2.9 to work a little bit better when using TimeBridge, as TM v2.8 does not export "Jobs" via IIF files.  We are planning on Submitting v2.9 before the end of this week (April 16th) and it should be available in about a week after submission.

TimeBridge is available for downloading from our Time Master -> Quickbooks Module (optional) web page.   http://on-core.com/timemaster/tm_quickbooks.php

If you decide to go this route, please let us know how you make out with it?
Jack B

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 02:22:35 pm »

When I tried to launch Time Bridge (downloaded on 7/1/10 from the On-Core web site), I received this error message: "You cannot use this version of the application TimeBridge.app with this version of Mac OS X". I am running version 10.5.8 of OS X (which is the most recent). Can you help me solve this problem?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 03:42:46 pm »

When I tried to launch Time Bridge (downloaded on 7/1/10 from the On-Core web site), I received this error message: "You cannot use this version of the application TimeBridge.app with this version of Mac OS X". I am running version 10.5.8 of OS X (which is the most recent). Can you help me solve this problem?

We messed up.  It somehow got compiled for 10.6 only.  We have just recompiled it and it should now work with 10.5 and up.  Please download it and try again.  Thanks for letting us know!!!   Huh

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: