On-Core Software
December 12, 2019, 06:34:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I import from Time Master back to Quickbooks  (Read 4971 times)
ocbizlaw

« on: September 28, 2010, 03:26:43 pm »

I've read the forums and watched the youtube video (which is out of date because there are many more things on my Time Master screen that are on the screen in the video).  So I can export my iif files FROM quickbooks into my ipad.  But that isn't what I need.  I need to get my time entries from my ipad or iphone into quickbooks so that I can use my standard quickbooks billing and receivables features from quickbooks.  Is that possible?

I hope so.  If not, I'll have to have my secretary print invoices from my phone then add them by hand to quickbooks along with expenses for billing.

By the way.  This is without doubt the best iphone ipad billing app.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 03:39:04 pm »

What you would need to do is purchase the optional Quickbooks Export module.  Please note that it only export Time Entries but *not* Expenses.  Expenses are very complex with QB and we hope to do it some day, but it is going to be complex to implement and just as bad to try and document the "reverse" entries in QB so you don't mess up yours books.

You can export your list of Clients, Projects & Tasks, but most people do not do that as they have more info in QB than in Time Master and the way that QB imports data is to erase the current item (e.g. Customer) and replace it with what is imported, so you could loose info when it is imported (e.g. Fax # or something else).  So you will at least import your Time Entries and then create your invoices in QB from there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: