On-Core Software
November 20, 2018, 02:37:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Running TM on latest OSX  (Read 1493 times)
Daryl

« on: April 10, 2018, 04:32:31 am »

This might? be a daft question.

I'm still using my 1st Gen iPad to run Time Master. It is about the only app that still works on it! I want to keep using Time Master (great product) and upgrade to the latest iPad or iPhone etc. Does the app work on the latest OSX? I couldn't find Time Master on the Apple App store.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 01:18:08 pm »

Yes, it runs on the latest iOS.  We updated it a few months back to resize it for the iPhone X's larger screen.  The current version only runs on iOS 9 or greater.  We had to update to the Dropbox V2 API, for Backup & Restore, and that requires iOS 9+.  TM probably doesn't show up on your iPad 1 App Store as the current version can no longer be loaded on it (thanks to DB).  Tongue
Daryl

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 12:21:14 pm »

Thanks for the info.

Still can't find TM on the Apple Store on my latest OS running iMac though.
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 09:54:31 pm »

Look for "Time Master + Billing".
Tolman

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 07:05:31 am »

So there's no way of running it on earlier versions of iOS? That's a bummer. Understandable, but still a bummer for me at least. lol
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 07:49:13 pm »

Sorry, must have misread the title.  Huh

We currently do not have a version of Time Master for Mac OSX.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:55:30 pm by Adam » Logged
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 07:58:07 pm »

So there's no way of running it on earlier versions of iOS? That's a bummer. Understandable, but still a bummer for me at least. lol

As time passes, Apple makes it impossible to "compile" code for the older version of iOS.  However the major contributing factor for iOS 9 this time around was Dropbox.  They changed their API (Application Programming Interface) and the minimum iOS that it would run on was iOS 9.  The killed support for their previous API and it would not run anymore, so we were force to make that the minimum version.  We always try to support the oldest iOS versions as we possible can.
balmer

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 07:29:37 am »

This is simple, for the most part, with the exception of exactly what “Late 2009” means. Apple often names its products like that, using “Early” and “Late” to identify models.

Adam
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 08:39:56 am »

I believe Apple only refers to Early & Late for the Desktop computers.  I have never seen that for any iOS devices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: