On-Core Software
December 09, 2019, 12:46:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Duration limit  (Read 37 times)
DarkSymphony

« on: December 04, 2019, 04:33:31 pm »

I have a large project and I just noticed anything over 24h of time duration is lost, because Time Master can't count more than 24h of work!!! What is this for a nonsense?

It says Duration limit exceeded and has truncated to the allowed maximum.

Now I don't remember how much time I worked over the 24h, because it has truncated when I stopped the timer.
Mark

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 06:36:14 pm »

So you worked more than 24 hours straight?
Impressive.
DarkSymphony

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 02:32:09 am »

no, but I always stop and start next day. I don't want to start a separate timer box 100 times, I just need to count all my time in one timer box and currently it allows only 24h of work. Very creepy limitation.
Mark

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 04:10:58 am »

Maybe I'm speaking out of turn and I'm definitely missing something but I doubt creepy limitation is a fair description.
Click start when you start work and click finish when you finish work and as the work is recorded against a day/date and there's only 24 hours in a day.....

and if tomorrow you're going to work on the same project, then tomorrow you can just click start again and it will copy and start for you then, y'know cause that's when you're working?

Maybe a clearer description of the use case and what you're expecting might be helpful for a better answer. It seems (or at least how I'm reading it) that you want to define a project, click start and then a month later when you've finished the project, just click stop and have Time Master just know how many hours you've done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: