On-Core Software
December 09, 2019, 12:43:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sync between Windows 10 and Android phone stopped working.  (Read 41 times)
cef1000

« on: November 30, 2019, 06:04:38 pm »

This synced up properly on the 25th...

Went to push sync today from my OnePlus 7Pro Android phone and it can't locate my desktop computer.

Nothing has changed on the Android; it was fully patched about 11/5.

Windows is normal Windows 10 updating process.

Have backed up both data bases 1 each on the phone and desktop to DropBox and all that goes as expected.

Uninstalled it from the phone reinstalled it and am able to recover both the phone database and the desktop database to the phone.

Reset TimeMaster in Windows 10 and restored the database just fine.

All data restored matches as it should from the respective device.

When asking the phone to sync it just spins instead of finding the desktop system as has been normal for many years and connecting, like normal, to the desktop TimeMaster installation.

Networking IP subdomain IPs and dns resolves properly...

I rely on this daily, any ideas to work through this?

Thank you

cef1000

An Update: I usually sync from my phone to my desktop. 

I kept poking at this and went to sync from my desktop and push to the phone and after about 3 mins the phone showed up in the list and I'm able to push sync that way and data does sync up; but the computer never shows up to the phone.

I did a repair of Bonjour on my desktop and would have uninstalled and reinstalled it, but, can't find a download for it anymore at Apple support.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:32:16 pm by cef1000 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: