On-Core Software
July 22, 2019, 12:20:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Timesheet Integration - Is it possible??  (Read 1165 times)
Penny Toulson

« on: September 13, 2018, 12:55:03 pm »

Hi!

I've been using Timemaster for around 10 years now and I think it's great! It's perfect for my business!!

However, my team has grown and so producing invoices from the individual timesheets is now a long and arduous task!! I need to either move to another product which will enable the timesheets to integrate automatically instead of me having to manually calculate them

OR

I am hoping there is a magic solution that means I can keep using Timemaster but that invoicing my clients is easier and the individual timesheets will integrate and give me a total amount of hours that has been worked by all staff members.

Can anyone help me please?? Please please please...??

Thanks everso!!!

Penny
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 01:09:12 pm »

If everyone is "local", you could Sync all the devices to one "master" device and run reports on it.  I do have to note that the optional Synchronization module *only* works on a Local WiFi connection.  It cannot work across the internet (e.g. people at different locations).
BasilWel

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 07:58:34 am »

Is that ever going to become possible, Adam? What's the biggest hurdle in implementing that?
Adam
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 12:28:53 pm »

Basically two thing.  First would be some Cloud based solution that can work across all three platforms.  Awhile back Dropbox could do this, but they dropped their cloud sync support.  Which really sucks as we were using it with a couple of our other apps and were planning on doing it with TM.  However right now we don't know of any free cloud based providers that can do syncing.  The second thing is time, which I do not have these days.  We are currently working on several very long term projects.  At the moment, we are only fixing critical bugs.  For example when things break due to new OS updates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: